Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These Things Might Make Warframe More Fun ! ( In My Opinion )

MrSimBau_Prime

1) Warframe should have some Clan Battle ( battle between clans base on there clan size ). Other clans member can fight each others in some kind of new game section, dualing room in Dojo is to play with clanmate, but the new game section could make a battle room for others clan members vs other clan members. It could be a great experient to learn ,exchange combat skill and have lots of fun.

2) Dojo invation LOL. Other clan can attack other clans Dojo. We could have somethings in Dojo like atrifact,ship core, capture man,..etc,that other clans can come and attack. It is mean dojo should have defend system ( turret maybe ) or clan member contribute resources or credit to create stroops, units in dojo to defend there properties. If the invatoiner win ,the lose clan dojo wont activate for days or hours ( clan members cant go in the dojo ) . The time inactive of dojo is base on the thing that they put in dojo ( ex: atrifact- 12h).If the defend win clan dojo will be rewarded amounts of resource or credit or somethings make them happy so as the invationer( if there attack succed). If Attacker lose , there dojo defend system will inactive or something make the, sad for the fail ( LoL).( i think this is very coplicate, hard to do, dojo must be very big so i dont think this opinient will be agree much )

3) Clan dojo dualing room should have more spaces ( 2vs2 3vs3 .......)-----) mean bigger dualing room ----))) more contribution----) fun upper higher, so many people to fight but dont know who at your side LOL.

4) The alert reward system. The game is base on the American or Eruop time zone, so sometime when there is an orokin cathalyst or orokin reactor reward at 2pm inUS ( noon there) there might be 3 or 4 am in Asia country ( like me ) Lest Asian can play that time, some people have jobs or school tomorrow so they have to sleep early, when they miss the reward they may feel very &$$)$%<^^*¥€€* and thinking of ( why i off so early , but i cant wake or keep play late at that time 3am----) my sisuation). We should make other alerts system for Asian region, very helpfull for lots of tennos

5) Nightmare mod could have a friendly fire mod ( this will make tennos who used Thunderbolt or ogris feel crazy and be shouted by teamates : dont use that thing any more, u r killing every body on the ship ) , so they have to carefull where they shot and what they use ---) need los of attendtion, hight mental power, good aimer LOL

So these are what i thing could make Warframe more fun and less bored when u have all kind of weapon and keep killing computer enemy( they not very smart). I hope u guys agree with me and like my topic. Hope Admin and The Lotus can read my topic and think how is it. Hope u guys enjoy reading my topics( sorry for bad English , i am Asian ) \^^/

1) Warframe should have some Clan Battle ( battle between clans base on there clan size ). Other clans member can fight each others in some kind of new game section, dualing room in Dojo is to play with clanmate, but the new game section could make a battle room for others clan members vs other clan members. It could be a great experient to learn ,exchange combat skill and have lots of fun.

2) Dojo invation LOL. Other clan can attack other clans Dojo. We could have somethings in Dojo like atrifact,ship core, capture man,..etc,that other clans can come and attack. It is mean dojo should have defend system ( turret maybe ) or clan member contribute resources or credit to create stroops, units in dojo to defend there properties. If the invatoiner win ,the lose clan dojo wont activate for days or hours ( clan members cant go in the dojo ) . The time inactive of dojo is base on the thing that they put in dojo ( ex: atrifact- 12h).If the defend win clan dojo will be rewarded amounts of resource or credit or somethings make them happy so as the invationer( if there attack succed). If Attacker lose , there dojo defend system will inactive or something make the, sad for the fail ( LoL).( i think this is very coplicate, hard to do, dojo must be very big so i dont think this opinient will be agree much )

3) Clan dojo dualing room should have more spaces ( 2vs2 3vs3 .......)-----) mean bigger dualing room ----))) more contribution----) fun upper higher, so many people to fight but dont know who at your side LOL.

4) The alert reward system. The game is base on the American or Eruop time zone, so sometime when there is an orokin cathalyst or orokin reactor reward at 2pm inUS ( noon there) there might be 3 or 4 am in Asia country ( like me ) Lest Asian can play that time, some people have jobs or school tomorrow so they have to sleep early, when they miss the reward they may feel very &$$)$%<^^*¥€€* and thinking of ( why i off so early , but i cant wake or keep play late at that time 3am----) my sisuation). We should make other alerts system for Asian region, very helpfull for lots of tennos

5) Nightmare mod could have a friendly fire mod ( this will make tennos who used Thunderbolt or ogris feel crazy and be shouted by teamates : dont use that thing any more, u r killing every body on the ship ) , so they have to carefull where they shot and what they use ---) need los of attendtion, hight mental power, good aimer LOL

So these are what i thing could make Warframe more fun and less bored when u have all kind of weapon and keep killing computer enemy( they not very smart). I hope u guys agree with me and like my topic. Hope Admin and The Lotus can read my topic and think how is it. Hope u guys enjoy reading my topics( sorry for bad English , i am Asian ) \^^/

1) Stop saying LOL

2) They don't care about PVP you're wasting your time.  BTW all these suggestions have been made a million times before.

1) Stop saying LOL

2) They don't care about PVP you're wasting your time.  BTW all these suggestions have been made a million times before.

Haha, not like i expected . But thanks for your commons. Just my first topic so bad is normal

There are many PvP games out there, so DE put their focus on PvE and coop to make their mark. They did add PvP in the dojos for squad mates to practice and have fun with but for now I wouldn't expect much more PvP content.The PvE aspect of the game is still in need of much attention to be improved and is DE's main focus at the moment. Your ideas aren't bad but as Dessfar so bluntly put it, they are nothing new. I wouldn't go as far as saying you're wasting your time but i clearly wouldn't expect a warm welcome from the community around this subject. I'd suggest you search the forums about PvE and just share your ideas there. In the mean time, enjoy the game as it is ;)  And welcome to the forums Tenno !

Edited by FunkDoctaSpock