Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lossing Progress Sucks

-Legendzzz

Please remove this! Sometimes i have 5-10min i wish to play or something comes up and i need to leave the pc let me drop out from the game and keep the progress it feels stupid when all xp and drops are not saved couse i must leave the map. Atlest do this on SOLO play so i can solo and drop out when i wish not forced to finish.

I know u can pause the game, think of it like this u are going to work u have 5-10 min and u wish to shoot something before you go why lose this progress? Putting on pause for 12-14 hours is waste of electricity. U know meny things can come up and u need to leave your pc for extended time. 

They did this so peeps wouldnt get what they wanted and leave until they finished the mission.

yeah but they must do some other solution like giving u items from bosses at end of mission insted of drops directly but let us keep the rest of the progress. Peaple still leave now when the boss dont drop forces server migration sometimes drops u complitly so even you as legit player lose everything, so it has solved nothing.

Edited by Lolish