The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Systems And Appropriate Rank?

Veld.

Question

New to the game. Just finished all the Mercury missions but i don't know if i should be moving into a new system. Is there a generalized list i can see roughly when i should be heading into new systems? My Excalibur is 17, my rifle is 11, pistol and melee are both 6.

I honestly don't get how i am supposed to tell where i should be. Feels very confusing so if anyone can shed some light on it for me i would be grateful.

10 answers to this question

I've played the game a bit and decided i enjoyed it so i got a founders pack, so i assume that'd be where the grand master comes from. My in game rank is intiate.

Edited by Veld.

You are new to the game and are a grand master?

xCEGcJo.jpg

the game has no place you "have" to go. I would suggest going to venus though.

His 'newbie' and Grand Master status don't even related at all, porky...

But what he said is right. There are no place you have to go, just roll out~ Oh, and don't forget to check the wiki. A lot of helpful tips for anyone that has just been started.

I've been looking at the wiki but i still don't grasp how i am supposed to tell what areas i should be doing missions in. About all i can really gather is that if i am roflstomping a mission i move on to the next one. Is that about right? If i'm roflstomping VOR solo i am ready for the next area?

I've been looking at the wiki but i still don't grasp how i am supposed to tell what areas i should be doing missions in. About all i can really gather is that if i am roflstomping a mission i move on to the next one. Is that about right? If i'm roflstomping VOR solo i am ready for the next area?

Go out there and find out Tenno !  Venus should be a walk in the park though for a lvl 17 ; )

Yep, pretty much. You go at your own pace, if you can clear out a mission very easily then yeah, carry on to the next map and so on and so forth. If you're feel you're not ready, then stay in the same map for a bit longer before moving on. There's no rush man and since you're new, welcome to the game.