The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunter Munitions Working with Panthera Secondary?

LeopoldObelix

I was doing some testing in the Simulcrum and pulled out my Panthera I was trying to build, thinking Munitions may be a good addition to it, and I can't quite tell if Munitions is actually working on the secondary fire or not. Is there any person who has tested this or made sure Panthera is indeed affected by Munitions?

Edited by LeopoldObelix

Oh.. Sorry. I misread. I don't know why I thought Pantera was secondary. I will try and test it out, but in this case I think it should work.

Edit: Well, apparently I sold my Panthera ages ago. :(

Edited by ZurionIssir

Since Panthera is already a slashing weapon with a kind of average crit chance, feeling the effect of Hunter Munitions on it can be less than obvious at first. Tactical Potato did put it on the Convectrix though, which has similar slash weighting and crit stats. The improvement according to him was pretty significant.

I can tell you that the mod functions on all types of continuous beam weapons, and Panthera's secondary fire is actually just a beam with a funny animation. There is no reason it shouldn't work unless it's bugged.

Edited by Ion_Sig

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 4:47 PM, Ion_Sig said:

Since Panthera is already a slashing weapon with a kind of average crit chance, feeling the effect of Hunter Munitions on it can be less than obvious at first. Tactical Potato did put it on the Convectrix though, which has similar slash weighting and crit stats. The improvement according to him was pretty significant.

I can tell you that the mod functions on all types of continuous beam weapons, and Panthera's secondary fire is actually just a beam with a funny animation. There is no reason it shouldn't work unless it's bugged.

It seems to function but I still cannot tell without some insane levels of testing and comparisons. I'm no Warframe scientist, but I suppose it is working, just not as discernably as its peers.