Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Session Hotdrops Need Tweaking

Outlawstar15a2

I don't mind being hotdropped in the middle of a game for the sake of helping others every now and then, as it allows me to better complete missions and the same for the next guy. But when you get hotdropped into a mission that is almost over it's kinda annoying as your experience rewards are nerfed badly.

Also on boss fights there needs to be a mechanism that prevents people from engaging the boss till everyone is has a chance to make it to the boss. I got Hotdropped into a game and not even five seconds had passed before the boss was encountered and engaged and five seconds after that I get the message he's dead. Ten seconds into the game, even if I had clairvoyance and knew where everyone was I was dropped so far away I could not hope to catch up.

Now I have to decide if I should continue onto Mars or do Hek yet again. People should not be able to rush the boss like that.

My real problem is I want to hit the boss a few times so I know I will get full drops. I also want to say to myself I deserve to advance to the next planet. Survival isn't a problem I can gun down the foes easily enough but I will never keep up with someone with lvl 5 and 6 sprinting mods.

My real problem is I want to hit the boss a few times so I know I will get full drops. I also want to say to myself I deserve to advance to the next planet. Survival isn't a problem I can gun down the foes easily enough but I will never keep up with someone with lvl 5 and 6 sprinting mods.

You can stand stock still the entire boss fight and still get the drops. It doesn't matter.

But yeah, (personally, to me) doing that is boring and feels unrewarding. Just like running through whole levels to just fight the boss. :/

Sounds to me like you have a problem with rushers in PuGs, then.

Try looking for/joining a non-rusher clan? Or get some like-minded people to play with?