The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got A Forma As A Login Reward.....use It On My One And Only Warframe?

Lucilius

Question

Here is part of the problem.  The weapons you start with are horrible (especially trying to solo with them), aside from the lato (it's ok).  You should try to get the Cronus bp from Mercury and build that for your melee weapon.  Buy a couple BPs from the market for better primary/secondary weapons (try the Kunai for secondary and maybe the Braton for primary).  Once you build them, run the first few mission on Mercury to level them up a bit if you want to run solo.  These will make a huge difference when running Earth solo.

Ah yes...I also didn't know that you can buy blueprints in the market, hence I bought all the credit-buyable weapons instead, filling up my inventory slots...now I am also out of inventory slots woopteedoo.

I am just squeezing every once of mastery XP from my MK1-Braton and Skana, with a pretty decent LEX as fallback weapon. After which I will squeeze every mastery XP out of my LATO, with a decent Braton as fallback weapon as well as Cronus.

If only I realized that you can buy weapon blueprints from the Market with in-game creds.

'Cal is an amazing frame. But save it. If you ever join a clan, or are already in one, you'll need it if you want to build any of the research items. Not to mention there are some frames which need the forma like 'Cal doesn't. (ASH. Ash.)

go ash brother and defiantly save them