The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extreme Team Mate / Player Delaying

asasa99

Question

Title says it all,did you ever encountered a problem where players are stopping then teleporting again and again?shooting at the wall then kills the enemies? 

because ive been experiencing this since the start of july,and id like to know if there is any fixes that you know

thanks for any help

EDIT:

Just went to my friend and try kill Kril on ceres exta,seems like im invincible from him but he doesnt die

i seem invincible from enemies with this problem

But this problem doesnt occur with other players,i play normally with others but a lot of them are like this

please help me  :c

Edited by asasa99

4 answers to this question

Check your internet connection using a speed testing website.

If the download/upload rate is under what your meant to be getting I would suggest contacting your internet provider, see what they can do about your speed issues.

Having other computers and devices doing downloads/uploads in your household can also eat up your speed. If people are downloading 3 movies at the same time then this will slow your connection down too.

So speaking of this problem... When I host my friends mention these sort of problems; and of course I don't see this since I'm the host. I was wondering if that means its a problem with their connection trying to pair up with mine? or vice versa.

My download/upload speed from speedtest.net is:

Download: 10Mb/s

Upload: 1Mb/s

Keep in mind that that's megabits/sec; not megabytes/sec.