Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving Profile Feedback

SkyeFeatherfall

Hello o: 

I wanted to open a small subject and hope everyone (and DE of course x3) will find some ideas nice o: (I hope my english will be well .w. )

I was looking at my profile, and I realized I still had the dex sybaris and twin rogga on my most used weapons. I played them a lot but it was a long ago now. The "used %" made me realize how inacurate it was since you don't really know the time played with each weapon.

Also, it can be seen even more when you mostly use frames without damage but only defensive abilities compared to other frame with only damage. 

For example, my most used frame is Zephyr with 21.5% used and 56M xp, 6.101 kills and 5.152 assists and now if I took my Mag I was using to farm lith relics : 5% used, 50M xp, 36k kills and 12k assists. 
We can clearly see how much the profile stats for my Zephyr doesn't show much compared to the stats for my Mag. That's why I thought about add a "Missions done" or again "Time played" with each frame to be able to show our real favorite frame~ 

If you have any other idea do tell and I hope DE will find this interesting~