The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Someone Help Me Identify Crit Damage And Stuff Similar?

mochili96

Question

8 answers to this question

Yes the yellow hits are critical hits, unalerted enemies that are melee'd are a guaranteed critical while invisible (loki,ash) criticals that hit come out as red text. If you want to see the formula for critical hits its all here on the wiki.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Hit_(Mechanic)

Use the wiki whenever you have doubts or are just wondering about something in the game that you cannot find out easily.

This twitter feed also show what random alerts drop approximately 4-5 minutes after the alert has been made out: https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts

Hope this helps.

thanks guys :D

so i have a mod on my rifle that gives 70% crit chance but i don't see that many crits... am i missing something? o.O

oh and that twitter thing, does it drop only for a limited time and if so, how much time is there before it ends?

Edited by mochili96

thanks guys :D

so i have a mod on my rifle that gives 70% crit chance but i don't see that many crits... am i missing something? o.O

Each weapon has a base critical chance of its own. Let's say that a weapon has a critical chance of 10%, IF you equip your Mod which says 70% critical chance then it increases the base critical chance (10%) by 70% then the critical chance would be 17%.

Also about the twitter alert feed, each alert in-game has a random time that it is active for, mostly in the 30-60 minute range but rare alerts such as orokin reactor/catalyst alerts will last a significantly longer time usually a day. 

Hope this helps and anymore questions you have that need answering you can ask in-game or add my character.

Also about the twitter alert feed, each alert in-game has a random time that it is active for, mostly in the 30-60 minute range but rare alerts such as orokin reactor/catalyst alerts will last a significantly longer time usually a day. 

Hope this helps and anymore questions you have that need answering you can ask in-game or add my character.

most reactor/catalyst alerts are have their time doubled so 60-120 mins I guess?

The 24 hour alerts are from the livestreams they run.

wow you guys are so helpful, this is great :D

one last thing, hopefully, im thinking of making the seer, i already have everything besides the orkin cells to make it but it says 0% base crit, so that means no matter what it can't crit right?