Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow the Saya's Vigil Quest to be Replayable

(XBOX)cubeof11

Please consider making Saya's Vigil replayable, or at least the conversational segments.

I was rushed through that quest because other fellow Tenno wanted me to join in Eidolon Hunting as soon as the update arrived, so most of the dialogue did not sink in while my fellow Tenno was telling me in audio chat all sorts of things I needed to know to participate in the hunt.  Now that I've had a chance to explore the Plains and new Syndicates and the initial excitement has died down, I'd like a chance to review that dialogue again.  This would also the first replayable quest I'd want to replay because it doesn't feature any costly materials (such as Kinetic Siphon Traps in Chains or Harrow) or unforgiving segments that sometimes restrict you from the rest of the game (boss fight in The Second Dream, ability training in The War Within, difficult enemies in Octavia's Anthem).

If the concern is receiving free Codex Scanners, can they only be awarded the first time the quest is played, similar to how the Riven Mod bonus reward works for newer quests?

This feedback was reported for the Xbox One edition, version "Plains of Eidolon | 2017.11.03.14.10".