The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmets stats in numbers discovered

Nevrmoor

Loki Helmet seems Power efficency 15%...

power usage factor : 1/(1+power efficency)

from 13 reduction of Radial Disarm(100) : 15.6 ~ 14.3 %

from 6 reduction of Invisibility(50) : 14.9 ~ 12.4 %

from 3 reduction of Decoy(25) : 16.3 ~ 11.1 %

Edited by Zamin

OP update.

For Power range mods:

Use the pull to pull one of your friends, place a waypoint to measure the distance and compare helmet pull against nonhelmet pull. Do that at least 3-5 times to make sure you get almost correct numbers.

My Loki has 100 starting energy even without the helmet, and those numbers translate to roughly 12,5% increase in powerefficiency.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is being kept updated, or if there is a more complete version elsewhere, but it seems the Frost Aurora helmet reduces health by 5%. Not really sure how to test out the armor portion of it though.

And that is 5% of current health, so after counting in Vitality mods. Pretty sure I did the math right when testing with my Frost, if not, please correct me.

I grabbed the numbers from other peoples post, back in the day I only had 2 or 3 helmets stats shown and added the others based on what other people posted. I dont have all the helmets yet, and as we dont get accurate info from our DE friends we are forced to be happy with the figures we can find out ourselves.

However, it is safe to say that the helmets have close to no impact on gameplay as of now, they are just for the looks. But in one of those livestreams i heard them talk about more alt helmets to allow for more costumization, maybe the old helmets get a buff in the process, but that is probably planned for update 9 (the one after the next) or even later.

One more time, if you have doubts, number or new thoughts about the helmets, just drop a line here and we'll throw it in the OP.