The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem - Creation

Sekkeisha

Hey there RhSDarkReaver. I have a request for you as well.

I am a member of the clan Raindogs. As you might assume, our clan emblem has a dog head, however, it's a tad small and you cannot see some of the tiny details on it. It looks roughly like this:

A dogs head facing to the side, with druel dripping from it's mouth and a tiny warframe-lotus emblem on it's neck. The dog has a fancy frame which is nice but makes the dog head significantly smaller and makes it look like a random shape. Other players can't tell what the emblem is at all in-game.

If you could do a few reworks of this kind of emblem (get rid of the frame, make it bigger, nicer) make it more noticable and attractive... Just a few examples would be nice, I am not the leader of my clan so I have to check with the clanlord on whether we are actually going to use a new emblem, I have disscused it with him earlier and he agreed that the emblem needs an overhaul. You don't have to put any of the mentioned details on the examples, just create emblems you feel correspond correctly to the name "Raindogs". 

Thanks in advance.

I have a request for an emblem for my PS4 clan. My clan is named Synthesis so I was hoping for something that symbolizes balance and unity of the various elements that are in/may be in warframe. Such as water, poison, smoke, etc. I don't really want the clan name in the image. Just a cool looking logo in the vein of a sigil or rune type design. Thank you in advance! You provide a great service to the community.

Hi, I saw your emblems work and i am rly shocked. You are creating awesome emblems. I want to ask you to create one for me ? :)

If it is no problem i would like to have emblem with dragon in medival style with inicials "PD". It will be good if it will be round emblem. ;)

I am looking forward to hear from you ;)

Friend - SmokuPL

how do i make the back ground invisable when i put in preview its white behind emblem how do u fix this 

I used gimp 2.8 software to make my clan emblem with a transparent back ground. i think other softwares like adobe photoshop support it. But if you decide to use gimp 2.8, then here is a tutorial as to how to make it transparent: -

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

Looking for some help converting pic to an emblem with a few adjustments anyone willing to help id greatly appreciate it  the img im looking to use is this onehttp://woeg.devianta...Tattoo-58912793

The body blue the eyes gold and the outer ring gold throw in your own ideas please as they are very welcome 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,I have included the picture that i want to use as my clan emblem.if you could help me get it to look right so I can submit it, it would be much appreciated. I dont want to submit it and have it look all messed up when it gets approved. I would like the quality to remain and have the black background and white fox without the words greyfox studios at the bottom. if you could make it say JetFox at the bottom thatd be sweet but if not just get rid of it. Feel free to email me= jr0ck2534@gmail.com my psn is jr0ck34 (the 0 is a zero) or text my cell 401-573-0476.

this is the image http://fullmetal-fox...-Logo-142992537