Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dodge Roll Invincibility

Mythrex

The dodge roll is useless we all know its because the enmies have aimbot. What I suggest is to make it so it takes 1/3 of your stamina every use and after you use it your stamina wont recharge for 1 second. Also invincibility while dodge rolling if you didn't get that from the title...

Enemies don't have aimbot.... It's just the dodge roll is incredibly slow and doesn't seem to affect their aiming at all. Unlike butt scooting. You can butt scoot under bullets fairly well. I recommend doing so instead of dodging for the time being.

The dodge roll is actually pretty useless afaik (the normal non aiming dodge roll. I honestly don't spend enough time ADS to ever remember to use the others.)

Invincibility during a dodge sounds good. Not sure sure if the full duration of the dodge might be overpowered, but at least some invincibility at the start of the dodge. It would feel similar to another game I like to play.

Though I'm not sure about the 1 second timer for the stamina to regenerate again. It might feel awkward and a bit punishing.