The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Bored About Wind Up Or Need A Bolt Lock Weapon? Here I Have Some For You.

Revel72

I have once already posted but I decided to post in here too.

Bolt lock weapon/Battle Rifle: Flak.

Flak was once really loved bolt lock rifle dealing incredible damage those who are battle distance Tenno. Flak has been know from heavy damage and extremely good accuracy resulting an excellent battle rifle for all battle situations and fire fights what doesn't require a lot of shots.

Critical hit chance: 10%

Critical hit damage multiplier: 2.4 times from standard damage.

Damage: 92

Accuracy: 8.2

Reload time: 2.3 seconds

Fire rate: 1 per second.

Clip size: 8

Recoil: enough big to let you stabilize the weapon before another shot.

Rechamber time: 0.10 seconds.

Light Machine Gun: Sector

Sector was standard heavy unit primary weapon. This large magazine weapon, huge fire rate and low damage having gun is capable to crowd control everything on sight when well used. You can find two extra mods for this weapon. Sector uses special highly heated bullets what goes through enemy armor without asking does this love to have it.

Critical hit chance: 3%

Critical hit damage multiplier: 2.7 times from standard damage.

Damage: 11

Accuracy: 6.9

Reload time: 4.9 seconds

Fire rate: 23.1

Clip size: 120

Recoil: has been seen to be slightly higher what Gorgon has but on short bursts weapon is deadliest on his series.

Two extra mods:

Fore Grip Alpha.

Cost: 2/3/4/5/6/7

Recoil reduced: 20/30/40/50/60%

Mod rarity: Uncommon

Fore grip alpha adds a fore grip to Sector under the barrel allowing Tenno able to keep weapon more stabilized during short or long bursts while standing or crouching. (Unique mod only available to be used on Sector and standard stabilizer mod will be disabled to use on Sector)

Short cut.

Cost: 4/5/6/7

Weapon reload time reduce: 10/20/30/40%

Mod rarity: Common

Short cut allows Tenno to reload faster than using standard fast hands on this weapon (Unique mod only available to use on Sector) Fast hands mod will be disabled from this weapon. (These two mods are only able to be got from Grineer heavy gunners or Corpus Technicians) So the drop table on other mods will not change so much.

Edited by Revel72

We already have a mod that shortens the time it takes to reload.  Also the Flak cannon you're talking about sounds like a sniper without a scope.

So basically a Latron/Latron Prime :P

And the "Sector" gun would just be like the Gorgon and the Supra, and imho we don't need another one of those (not yet anyway)

We already have a mod that shortens the time it takes to reload.  Also the Flak cannon you're talking about sounds like a sniper without a scope.

May I remind you I wrote there "Battle rifle" it is good for taking down multiple medium targets like Fusion moas, Elite Grineer Lancers or Ancients. I just hate Fast Hands mod it is so useless. 30% of less reload time is nearly same as I would sit a short duration behind cover. While Short cut is a real deal nearly and much more considerable choice. Sniper without scope well partly right. Remember the weapons of Call of Duty 2 I was thinking once about why something like that wouldn't be in here?

So basically a Latron/Latron Prime :P

And the "Sector" gun would just be like the Gorgon and the Supra, and imho we don't need another one of those (not yet anyway)

Latron's has 15 rounds per mag, higher fire rate and lower damage while Flak has nearly double damage when compared to Latron Prime. I myself hate Gorgon and Supra they are so awful to use and really unpractical for close to medium range high speed combat. For Loki those weapons are just worst so I can nearly barf to toilet because of it.

• 3 months later...

May I remind you I wrote there "Battle rifle" it is good for taking down multiple medium targets like Fusion moas, Elite Grineer Lancers or Ancients. I just hate Fast Hands mod it is so useless. 30% of less reload time is nearly same as I would sit a short duration behind cover. While Short cut is a real deal nearly and much more considerable choice. Sniper without scope well partly right. Remember the weapons of Call of Duty 2 I was thinking once about why something like that wouldn't be in here?

Latron's has 15 rounds per mag, higher fire rate and lower damage while Flak has nearly double damage when compared to Latron Prime. I myself hate Gorgon and Supra they are so awful to use and really unpractical for close to medium range high speed combat. For Loki those weapons are just worst so I can nearly barf to toilet because of it.

Flak - bolt lock rifle

NO, we have enough snipers (1 shot a second means it is FAR from a battle rifle) this is basically the vectis. And comparing anything to call of duty = bad idea. You just paint yourself as a COD fanboy.

Sector - you mean soma rework, but more dmg, more rounds per mag, faster fire rate, and no mention of crit, so a BUFFED Soma in essence. And ARMOR IGNORING! If people are hating the Soma for being op, there going to detest the Sector.

NO

Short cut is a slightly buffed fast hands, and nothing new or significant. And yeah, there is a reason people don't use fast hands on everything.

Fore grip alpha (you love your COD don't you) 

You do realise this is EXACTLY the same as Stabilizer but cheaper.....

Some people love the gorgon and supra, you just seem to want two weapons to make it more like COD, and less like warframe, where situational use of weapons separates Pro players from noobs. (And no, i do not consider myself in any way a pro player, I'm much more in the noob category)

Edited cos i forgot about it IGNORING ARMOR and being a Soma buff

Edited by supersaupe

Flak - bolt lock rifle

NO, we have enough snipers (1 shot a second means it is FAR from a battle rifle) this is basically the vectis. And comparing anything to call of duty = bad idea. You just paint yourself as a COD fanboy.

Sector - you mean soma rework, but more dmg, more rounds per mag, faster fire rate, and no mention of crit, so a BUFFED Soma in essence. And ARMOR IGNORING! If people are hating the Soma for being op, there going to detest the Sector.

NO

Short cut is a slightly buffed fast hands, and nothing new or significant. And yeah, there is a reason people don't use fast hands on everything.

Fore grip alpha (you love your COD don't you) 

You do realise this is EXACTLY the same as Stabilizer but cheaper.....

Some people love the gorgon and supra, you just seem to want two weapons to make it more like COD, and less like warframe, where situational use of weapons separates Pro players from noobs. (And no, i do not consider myself in any way a pro player, I'm much more in the noob category)

Edited cos i forgot about it IGNORING ARMOR and being a Soma buff

I am not CoD fan boy I do not like the games from MW2 to ghost. Weapons are still extremely satisfying on my opinion and there is several things what warframe team can learn about other games.

Why in the name of lord people are hating Soma? PVE SON! *facepalm* This is being an optional gun / side grade from soma.

What you said about Flak? OMG when people will learn to read carefully? There reads "BATTLE RIFLE" Do I need to paint it on your screen?! Somewhat same as Latron and Latron Prime.

About secondary mods for the weapon. I am clearly bored about Fast Hands but I also got remind myself that I should have putted it to be unique mod for this weapon only. Ahh the crits THEY ARE GAME BREAKING! They shouldn't exists I kill a Soma rhino in two shots with my damn Brakk in close range. It has critical chance mod, more critical shot damage mod, double shot mod maxed, more damage mod, armor piercing mod, cold damage mod and fire or electric damage mod. All of those maxed except the more damage mod.

I will be doing some changes now. Just somewhat please you.

I am not CoD fan boy I do not like the games from MW2 to ghost. Weapons are still extremely satisfying on my opinion and there is several things what warframe team can learn about other games.

Why in the name of lord people are hating Soma? PVE SON! *facepalm* This is being an optional gun / side grade from soma.

What you said about Flak? OMG when people will learn to read carefully? There reads "BATTLE RIFLE" Do I need to paint it on your screen?! Somewhat same as Latron and Latron Prime.

About secondary mods for the weapon. I am clearly bored about Fast Hands but I also got remind myself that I should have putted it to be unique mod for this weapon only. Ahh the crits THEY ARE GAME BREAKING! They shouldn't exists I kill a Soma rhino in two shots with my damn Brakk in close range. It has critical chance mod, more critical shot damage mod, double shot mod maxed, more damage mod, armor piercing mod, cold damage mod and fire or electric damage mod. All of those maxed except the more damage mod.

I will be doing some changes now. Just somewhat please you.

Lol.

People hate soma because it is powerful/awesome

You saying it is a battle rifle does not make it so when it reads like a sniper. You can SAY it is a battle rifle all you want. It does not make it so. (latron fires 4.2 shots a second btw)

Bored of fast hands? Why make a new fast hands specifically for one weapon?

Complaining about crit being powerful, then giving the Flak 22% crit rate.

Sectors crit seems fair though. But still, that fire rate is still utterly ridiculous. It has a higher base DPS than pretty much any weapon in game, AND IGNORES ARMOR. That is more game breaking than crit.

Yes, the Brakk is op, and conclave means nothing to most players, so please don't bother comparing anything in terms of kill speed in conclave, as has been stated far too many times on the forums and people still don't seem to realise, DE put conclave in to stop people complaining about not being able to kill other players and that weapons are not balanced for it as they want to concentrate on the pve game they set out to create.

So, still no to both weapons

Edited by supersaupe

Lol.

People hate soma because it is powerful/awesome

You saying it is a battle rifle does not make it so when it reads like a sniper. You can SAY it is a battle rifle all you want. It does not make it so. (latron fires 4.2 shots a second btw)

Bored of fast hands? Why make a new fast hands specifically for one weapon?

Complaining about crit being powerful, then giving the Flak 22% crit rate.

Sectors crit seems fair though. But still, that fire rate is still utterly ridiculous. It has a higher base DPS than pretty much any weapon in game, AND IGNORES ARMOR. That is more game breaking than crit.

Yes, the Brakk is op, and conclave means nothing to most players, so please don't bother comparing anything in terms of kill speed in conclave, as has been stated far too many times on the forums and people still don't seem to realise, DE put conclave in to stop people complaining about not being able to kill other players and that weapons are not balanced for it as they want to concentrate on the pve game they set out to create.

So, still no to both weapons

May I remind you that fire rate doesn't always replace the damage.

I admit about the conclave but I have to say it is time to time pretty fun.

To Flak making two kind of builds be able to be used might can come valuable (exploring different builds) I can lower it if you want but that means that I will need to increase the damage per shot or the rechamber time or even reload time.

Mod specification to only one weapon. We have endless mod storage why do you argue? Also I might know why you argue about it. I might need to limit the drop rate that heavy gunners will only drop these.

May I remind you that fire rate doesn't always replace the damage.

I admit about the conclave but I have to say it is time to time pretty fun.

To Flak making two kind of builds be able to be used might can come valuable (exploring different builds) I can lower it if you want but that means that I will need to increase the damage per shot or the rechamber time or even reload time.

Mod specification to only one weapon. We have endless mod storage why do you argue? Also I might know why you argue about it. I might need to limit the drop rate that heavy gunners will only drop these.

May i remind you that even snipers in warframe fire faster than 1 shot a second.

It can be, yes.

lower the rechamber, make it 3 shots a second on the flak and it might be a usable weapon.

And i dont like the idea of putting in a pointless mod for one weapon when we already have the exact same mod in game. There is no need and it means messing with the rng gods for another mod, which also lowers the chances of getting a decent mod instead of just using the existing one.

May i remind you that even snipers in warframe fire faster than 1 shot a second.

It can be, yes.

lower the rechamber, make it 3 shots a second on the flak and it might be a usable weapon.

And i dont like the idea of putting in a pointless mod for one weapon when we already have the exact same mod in game. There is no need and it means messing with the rng gods for another mod, which also lowers the chances of getting a decent mod instead of just using the existing one.

Yeah but on early game both Flak and sniper weapons are even.

Okay.

Well I don't know but the drop tables are still secret to us. Well whatever you say.

Moved to the proper section.

Thanks.

Edited by Revel72