Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways to make warframe more intresting

midtarget

Once, I was playing a game (the riven alert defense) when all of a sudden, I disconnected and was in a mission by myself, with a literal army of enemies around the defense (possibly every enemies during the wave, even the ones that were killed before), this group was huge, and I had to use every single one of my skills to jump around and to protect the objective, never before had playing warframe been more exhilarating, jumping around, using blade storm, teleport, shuriken, switching in an out of operator to use void dashes and blasts, Warframe had new meaning again, but it died down after one wave, but that one wave with an army of enemies was AMAZING and I wish I could experience it a second time, perhaps there could be a mission type (like nightmare modifiers) that would greatly increase enemy density, because I believe other people will enjoy it as much as I did, it felt like that trailers, flipping though hordes of enemies endlessly, souring across the sky, it could bring more players in because of that extreme gameplay, but it shouldn't become the usual, because I had difficulty and the objective lost shields more than once, and constantly failing missions could frustrate newer players (I was using ash prime, aragonak, and prisma skana, all with really good mods, on a level 7-8 mission)