Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB frost prime but chat is not working

demeonsix

Question

6 answers to this question

couple of things to consider... if you have twitch and can do twitch prime, you can get oen for free along with soma prime and scindo prime.

if that isnt somethign you want to do, you can also wait until the next unvaulting in jan which should include Frost as well plus all accessories from his initial prime set. 

Ultimately, up to you.  just thought you should be aware (and you may be so, feel free to ignore). 

22 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

couple of things to consider... if you have twitch and can do twitch prime, you can get oen for free along with soma prime and scindo prime.

if that isnt somethign you want to do, you can also wait until the next unvaulting in jan which should include Frost as well plus all accessories from his initial prime set. 

Ultimately, up to you.  just thought you should be aware (and you may be so, feel free to ignore). 

25 minutes ago, demeonsix said:

the chat is not working i would like to buy frost prime set 300p could someone who wants to sell my that set invite demeonsix ingame im online now ill buy it no words needed like this  since the chat isnt working ATM would be nice thx

If you decide to get free frost prime, do it THIS month AND (!!!!!!!!) make new twitch account and amazone account, even if you have those. just follow on screen instructions and make everything new. That works fine. Read from other players about it. You dont even have to keep paying. Twitch gives 7 days for free i think.

thx but no thx i just want to buy it i farmed allot of plat for it and i want the achievement of buying it i worked very hard for it and it id like to achieve my goal

24 minutes ago, Xantheis said: