Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Dojo Addition

(XBOX)Atuelliss

So, Dojos are obviously intended to be used far more than they are currently. Sure, they are needed for research, but there are so many awesome rooms already created that aren't being used after being built.

With that idea in mind, how about adding Dojo "Player Vendors?"

It could be a decoration Architechs can place that looks like a blank tenno frame, requires a few resources to build, and any Clanmember can access.

Each blank frame could be taken over by one Clan Member, and the blank becomes the frame they have used the most hours on.

Once taken over, they can "trade" with the frame, or interact(whatever) and put Prime Parts and other tradable items into it's inventory. They can then add a Plat price to each item, essentially creating an individual Market.

Any Warframe Player who enters the dojo can access the vendor and buy the parts. Example- I join Tenno1 and go to his dojo to do a trade. I see player Vendors, I can then look through them and buy items from them(doesnt affect trades per day.)

Could even make it so Clanmates receive a specific % discount off asking price.

This would allow people to do more with their spare parts, would give Dojos an extra purpose, and would boost the game economy by increasing frequency of commerce.