Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Gallery

Sekkeisha

I just finished the framework for a clan logo, but never used paint or anything like that before, so was pretty much winging it.  I have the logo finished for the most part, but would like someone with experience to give it a look to a.) make sure it'll show up in game and b.) possibly give it some glow or highlights for some more "pop".

Hi i have a clan called the "Slashers" a small clan thats growing but i would you to make a emblem, i would like something between these but in black and white like the lotus emblem,. halo 4 assassin emblem and your black key/sword with the circle around it, in the emblem i would like it to say    Slashers    for identification 

Edited by (PS4)Hockey_Slasher97

may i pester you for assistance with an emblem for my clan as i dont seem to have a compatable paint program ... just need the background removed and a blue glow added in behind the emblem

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474210866021665&set=a.474211396021612.1073741828.100002982679499&type=1&relevant_count=1

would be much appreciated if you could touch this up for me

Edited by DragoXXVIII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, just wondering if you could make a emblem for my clan Embers Of The Innocent. I'd like EOTI to be on the emblem and have some reference to flames or embers (not the warframe) and the rest of the emblem throw in your own touch. You dont have to worry about doing it quick though because i'm still waiting for enough platinum for my emblem. Also how do you get the emblem to me? And how do i get the emblem in to the game? Thank you so much, and the emblems you make are amazing.

Hello everyone!

Sorry that I've not been able to log on since december. The reason for that was an awful accident which left me unable to do anything useful for 2 months. I will try to fulfill all requests as fast as possible, but it will still take some time. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello everyone!

Sorry that I've not been able to log on since december. The reason for that was an awful accident which left me unable to do anything useful for 2 months. I will try to fulfill all requests as fast as possible, but it will still take some time. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

Its no problem at all, but hey welcome back :D

Your work is awesome! I am in need of an emblem for my recently created clan Rogue Eclipse. I was wondering if you would make one for me. I'm not really sure what would work for this so any ideas you have would be great. The main colors I've been using for my warframes are dark blue from infested, dark red from storm, and black and white from smoke. So maybe that could give you some sort of inspiration. Let me know if more info is needed.

Edited by (PS4)Tahu12304