Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Gallery

Sekkeisha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey if you still make clan emblems I was wondering can you make me an emblem that would scream Spartan ninja elite with involve both Spartans and ninja or tools cause I tried but mine is very small and not graphic so I wanted one that looks professional I have two account I just started over with this one but I have been playing since the game came out so I got lots of friends they joined my clan and I want the clan to look professional cause well its me and my friends and with a name like that its nice to have a professional logo or emblem

hey if you still make clan emblems I was wondering can you make me an emblem that would scream Spartan ninja elite with involve both Spartans and ninja or tools cause I tried but mine is very small and not graphic so I wanted one that looks professional I have two account I just started over with this one but I have been playing since the game came out so I got lots of friends they joined my clan and I want the clan to look professional cause well its me and my friends and with a name like that its nice to have a professional logo or emblem

Check Sekkeisha's profile and then send him your request through mail.