Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Bonus Plx?

DeadlyNerd

What exactly are stealth kills good for if you can't be rewarded for not activating any alarms?

We're space ninjas after all, and even if we do use bang bang weapons, it's still a stealth mission if no alarms were activated. 

Bonus XP on all wpns, double credits, anything really, just as long as it acknowledges the player's success in stealth.

They've got the mini-mission/sidequest bonus set for 500xp; something similar for Stealth could be used, though I think it should be scaled up due to the difficulty involved in not setting off alarms.  Make it worth trying for;  5000?  +2000 per additional person in group due to increased # of enemies and opportunities to be spotted?

They've got the mini-mission/sidequest bonus set for 500xp; something similar for Stealth could be used, though I think it should be scaled up due to the difficulty involved in not setting off alarms.  Make it worth trying for;  5000?  +2000 per additional person in group due to increased # of enemies and opportunities to be spotted?

I'd rather just apply it to solo missions for now, but this game really needs to reward for being stealthy.