Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomized Color Scheme Upgrade

Frankieo

Well, as the topic says.

A suggestion from my part for a Color Scheme Upgrade, would to not add more colors.

But add a function where you could choose which of the Color Pack's you'd like to randomize your Weapon, Sentinel, or Warframe's color Scheme from.

Thus, it would be easier to find out which color was used and from which color pack, so if you want your weapons and sentinel to look just the same as your warframe, it'd halve the players work load when trying to find the right color e.t.c.

Also, maybe make that even easier, giving a function or possibility to simply copy/paste your Warframe's color scheme onto your Sentinel and Weapon's, so that they too look exactly like the Warframe's color scheme.

The latter said suggestion. is formed simply by the fact that even if you do find and copy all the right colors to the Primary, Secondary, Tint Color 1, Tint Color 2, and Energy spots. It really just doesn't look the same as your Warframe's color scheme, as their just simply smaller than your warframe, thus making it look like they have differen color schemes even with the right colors.

Hope to see some discussion here :)

Also, maybe make that even easier, giving a function or possibility to simply copy/paste your Warframe's color scheme onto your Sentinel and Weapon's, so that they too look exactly like the Warframe's color scheme.

This would be nice. It's so frustrating, trying to make my weapons juuust the right colour to match my Warframe and win a fashion award or whatever I'd get for having such dashingly matching colours; but, no. The colours are always just off slightly. Either I haven't picked the right one from the right colourset, leaving me off by just a tad, or it's the way the colour is handled by each weapon. I think it's the second.

I understand why this is, though. Warframes aren't (supposedly) made from the same material as a Boltor, or a Braton. The different materials shade slightly differently. It makes sense, but it is a little annoying.

Edited by Awsom0

I understand why this is, though. Warframes aren't (supposedly) made from the same material as a Boltor, or a Braton. The different materials shade slightly differently. It makes sense, but it is a little annoying.

Well, sure they aren't made of the same material as the wareframe suit.

However, don't forget that colors painted on anything that has colors on, is actually humanly(w/e) painted.

And thus it shouldn't be a problem anyways. Copper can essentially be painted yellow, just as good as wood can be painted yellow.

Even if the materials shade different, it could still be painted exactly the same color on both materials, given you put in some extra work in mixing the paint in to the correct shade of yellow.

I might have misunderstood you a bit there,so ill just explain my reasoning a bit better.

A warframe's Tint 1 Color isn't the same size as a weapon's Tint 1 Color, but might be the same size as a weapon's Tint 2 Color instead as that area might be the biggest proportion of the weapon.