Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Volunteers De You Should Seriously Consider This.

drakwon

I know the DE team is somewhat small... So why dont you take advantage of the fact that your game is good, and there are highly skilled people that will help you build the game for free. I know people who would make weapon and frame skins just to see them in the game. This is free labor and should be utilized. Need a new map? Plenty of people out there who do nothing but build FPS maps in their free time just for the hell of it. Need a new boss? Id make you one that would people would love. There is a MMO and I know other games have it too but in Neverwinter there is a foundry. Not like in Warframe but its a part of the game where people can create content, basically dungeons, they can earn rewards for doing and other people can play it. Free labor... Starcraft and warcraft the RTS people could make maps (League of Legends, which is currenty the most popular game on the planet is based off a map that a fan made for WC TFT).... Free Labor... Counter strike....arguably the best FPS shooter ever made....was a mod for half life....Free labor

I think you can see what im getting at here. So please let us help. Ive been playing videos games for the past 20 years and have played online multiplayer games exclusively for the past 15.

Also I have many easy to implement ideas that would have a huge positive impact on the game. So if a dev actually reads this please contact me as im not going to go over it all if it will never be actually seen by a developer.