Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mutalist Alad V Assasinate] access and feedback

userutf8

Finally I decided, that I need Mesa, so I got into the game of grinding Alad V...

Process of obtaining Coordinates is rather long and boring, but that I can tolerate: you do invasions/derelict missions, etc.

I can also tolerate the long crafting time of the key.

But that I find absolutely weird and unenjoyable is how keyshare is implemented:

1. If you host, than you have absolutely no guarantee that other people won't scam you...

2. And people would scam you, because not all people have patience to obtain keys. You can check if they have them before the mission, but... 

3. Even if a guy has the key, he can still leave the group after obtaining the part he needed and he would do that, because... keys are tradable.

A question that I have: why to implement such a system that provokes scamming therefore damaging the rep of the game itself and killing the fun?

Suggestion: make keys not-tradeable. That's easy and will solve case 3, partially cases 2 and 1 as well, because people won't have a motivation to leave the group if they already got the part they needed.

Edited by userutf8