Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add trading resources in trading post

(PSN)littlemcculley

Please add trading resources in the trading post or at least make them more abundant from killing enemies because farming for six hours straight is not very fun at all. Since my friends have to get resources so they want my help to get the resources like alloy plates and that takes forever to get in large quantities and it is a pain in the butt. So please make trading resources a thing. 

Edited by (PS4)littlemcculley

11 hours ago, (PS4)littlemcculley said:

Please add trading resources in the trading post or at least make them more abundant from killing enemies because farming for six hours straight is not very fun at all. Since my friends have to get resources so they want my help to get the resources like alloy plates and that takes forever to get in large quantities and it is a pain in the butt. So please make trading resources a thing. 

I disagree. Warframe has always been about farming. If you don't like the grind, you're playing the wrong game. 

I do, however, think that we should be able to contribute resources to our clan vault (as opposed to directly trading them with others). That way everyone, regardless of clan rank, can contribute resources for researching things for the benefit of the entire clan.

Continuing that train of thought, when constructing/researching things in our dojo, we should have the option to take resources from either our personal supply OR from the vault. It shouldn't just automatically subtract from the vault supply first, like it does now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Being able to trade resources has more impact than making life easier. It's a extra platinum potential which can affect market prices  and can you imagine botters being able to trade their resources ?

If anything just ask for DE to sell more on their market and adjust pricing if its very unrealistic, then you can farm for mods to sell to get plat to buy resources.