Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easier UI to switch warframes/weapons

SubZeroInfinity

First thing sorry for my english it isn't my native language.

So to start i want to tell you about an idea pretty basic that is used in a lot of game, i mean why don't you put some "pages" in the menu. With those you could setup warframe and weapons on it so when times come if you want to change your gameplay, you don't have to switch every single thing manualy.

It can become something you'll earn money from, you can give some free "page" and add an buying option with plats. Maybe create blueprint for it if you want.

basicly yes. some save setup to load up easier when times come even for teamplay, you can save support or offensive warframe, weapons/mods.

i mean every map has a different gameplay spy/assassination/... s why can't we save our gears to maximize those for each gameplay.

Edited by SubZeroInfinity

Not a bad idea. On a somewhat related suggestion, having Loadouts for Warframes/Weapons could also go hand-in-hand with having multiple 'specs' of talent trees. For instance you could have two Loadouts for Loki, one with a certain set of weapons and talents built to emphasize Power and Stealth, then another Loadout could use a different weapon set and build emphasizing Decoy and switch Teleport. I'm sure you gather what I mean.

This kind of option would no doubt have a credit or platinum cost for being able to have multiple talent builds for the same warframe.