Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma To Add A Mod Slot.

Gryphticon

Pretty simple, allow us to use forma to add a mod slot on whatever weapons or warframes so that those who fully polarized a weapon will be able to add more mods.

Anyways, there's still the same limited number of mod points so no one could really abuse this.

If they did that there would be zero customization as all weapons can now have all mods.

that would then beg the question of "why have mods at all if all can be used on everything?"

I didn't say mod points, I said MOD SLOTS. The mod points stay the same and you still can't add unlimited mods.

Because some weapons don't have any polarities when you get them. That's 9 forma just to add a mod slot. 8 if they have 1 polarity. And that's for one weapon.

You probably read wrong, you can add a mod slot with a forma whatever polarities you have, you just need to have the mod points to be able to equip a mod there.

I didn't say mod points, I said MOD SLOTS. The mod points stay the same and you still can't add unlimited mods.

You probably read wrong, you can add a mod slot with a forma whatever polarities you have, you just need to have the mod points to be able to equip a mod there.

I was NOT talking about MOD POINTS,I was talking about MOD SLOTS , just like you.

currently you have 8 slots to put mods in, there are some weapons that you have to choose what 8 you want.

you want more slots why? because when you forma 8 times you will most likely have extra points and going with a complete build will net you 10-11 slots.

using a max damage build with your idea you are capable to fit ALL, thats right every single mod that gives you more damage, and you will still have extra.

your idea makes having mods worthless as the whole point of a mod system is to give you choices but not the capability for everything.

currently weapons are not limited in any way other than the amount of slots you have to place mods.

your idea will make it so you don't have any limits on anything meaning there is zero choice, as in time you will have every mod that can work with the weapon/warframe on it.

I was NOT talking about MOD POINTS,I was talking about MOD SLOTS , just like you.

currently you have 8 slots to put mods in, there are some weapons that you have to choose what 8 you want.

you want more slots why? because when you forma 8 times you will most likely have extra points and going with a complete build will net you 10-11 slots.

using a max damage build with your idea you are capable to fit ALL, thats right every single mod that gives you more damage, and you will still have extra.

your idea makes having mods worthless as the whole point of a mod system is to give you choices but not the capability for everything.

currently weapons are not limited in any way other than the amount of slots you have to place mods.

your idea will make it so you don't have any limits on anything meaning there is zero choice, as in time you will have every mod that can work with the weapon/warframe on it.

You know, it's 6-8 forma so it's a investment to make a gun have all mods.