The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Curious Case Of The Missing Cryopod

Loser_Prime

There I was, content with having no life and running through Kappa all day long... until the Cryopod vanished into thin air.

I concluded that I had been playing much more than my senses could cope with, and a part of me suggested that I go outside and take a deep breath. As if!

YijRWU8.jpg

I scanned the surrounding area in hopes that the pod would have been pushed due to my incessant pressing of the '4' button. I found nothing.

For whatever reason, the Grineer still continued their assault, which confirmed my suspicion of them being stark mad. We held them off with ease, and I felt pity for the Lotus, who congratulated us for saving the pod, and sent us on our way to extraction.

I madly sprinted towards extraction, as I had put Nature's Call on hold for far too long, when it chanced that I looked behind to see if my teammates were catching up, and my eyes fixated on an object that was horribly misplaced.

rRWD8Tn.jpg

I signalled my companions to inspect it.

C8WxxRm.jpg

As we approached, we carefully studied the person inside the pod for signs of movement. Failing to see any such movement, I concluded that some miracle must have moved the pod, or more likely the person in the pod must have been disturbed in his sleep, thanks to me having a fondness for exploding everything surrounding me.

Pretending that we had not seen any such misplaced objects, we calmly proceeded towards extraction. As I took the final step, I wondered what had really happened: Was the person in the pod harassed by me so much - that he decided to find a more suitable place to sleep, or perhaps, there might have been another person whom we were oblivious to, and he was in the process of transporting the pod?

Whatever the real reason, ignorance is bliss.