The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Pack Question

ChickenLips

Question

Just downloaded today and played a few missions.  The game seems fun and I'd like to support the dev's with a founders pack.  The question I have is regarding the frame (excalibur) that is gifted and the three weapons.  I seem to have already started with this frame choice (though I went with Loki) and the weapons but have not yet paid for a pack.  Can someone explain the difference (if there is any), or is the founder pack simply giving me another basic warframe in addition to my Loki?

7 answers to this question

The founder pack gives you "Excalibur Prime" which comes pre-potato'd and with an extra "V" polarity. Also it comes with its own slot, so it will not take up any more of your current warframe slots.

Edit: Oh, and its gold...ITS GOLD I SAY!

Edited by Corpy

All of those 3 items can only be obtained via founder system.

Excalibur Prime has 1 extra polarity.

Lato Prime, compared to Lato, has +3 damage and double critical chance - 5%.

Skana Prime, compared to Skana, has +10 melee and charge damage, +25 slide and jump attacks, melee attack has 50% higher critical chance - 7.5% and charged attack has double critical chance - 10%.

For more information i would recommend...

Wikia - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au6mBXle3cFtdHBYUzVJaDJfdkIzSEN1cUh5UlRvckE#gid=4

Edited by eStecko

If you chose Loki as your first warframe, then you no longer have access to Excalibur.

When receiving your excalibur prime, it will come with a unique look. Overall it is still the same excalibur, but it has an updated look to it, adding a bit of gold trim about it. It shows off a certain panache.  Only founders of hunter or higher get access to this particular warframe. so.. it's an exclusive.

The excalibur prime already has an orokin reactor in it upon receiving it, which means double your mod slots for use. It also comes with an additional mod slot already polarized. In effect.. the same character as excalibur, just looks a slight bit different, and has an extra polarity.

You can still go out and find the parts to make regular excalibur if you like as well.

If you chose Loki as your first warframe, then you no longer have access to Excalibur.

When receiving your excalibur prime, it will come with a unique look. Overall it is still the same excalibur, but it has an updated look to it, adding a bit of gold trim about it. It shows off a certain panache.  Only founders of hunter or higher get access to this particular warframe. so.. it's an exclusive.

The excalibur prime already has an orokin reactor in it upon receiving it, which means double your mod slots for use. It also comes with an additional mod slot already polarized. In effect.. the same character as excalibur, just looks a slight bit different, and has an extra polarity.

You can still go out and find the parts to make regular excalibur if you like as well.

not the easiest thing for lower lvled charaters :/

Edited by TheTwan

I assume you mean the Loki choice is perm and the only way to get another frame (Excalibur or otherwise) is to earn, buy or build one? Thank you all for the responses (and the Wiki link).  I chose Loki initially because it sounded like my play style from the description however the Excalibur prime sounds like a nice addition for founders so I'll likely go that route both to support the game and grab another warframe. 

Edited by ChickenLips

I assume you mean the Loki choice is perm and the only way to get another frame (Excalibur or otherwise) is to earn, buy or build one? Thank you all for the responses (and the Wiki link).  I chose Loki initially because it sounded like my play style from the description however the Excalibur prime sounds like a nice addition for founders so I'll likely go that route both to support the game and grab another warframe. 

Yep, buy or build are your only options for getting new frames.