Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe Articula changing without reason

KelsierSurvivor

In my personal quarters, I have some Warframe articula set up. I made loadouts for several of the Avengers to make into these articula as if they were action figures of the characters in real life. However, I changed them to be some of my favorite Warframes. This one, however, keeps changing. 

Spoiler

0EAB9DA244BD96705769F19ADCC4FBC2F43874CA

I purposefully did not take a screenshot showing too much of the room so as not to spoil anything from the miniquest in a recent update. If I need to upload one showing more, please let me know! :D

This articula was my Thor action figure. I used an Ash Prime, the new Izvara Solstice Syandana, and Fragor for this affect. Never was it my Iron Man volt Prime as shown here. But now, it is supposed to be my Ivara. She would sit there in that same position, looking normal, no weapons (Save Obex so it doesn't ruin the design) equipped, and nothing interacting with her except for the vignette. But recently, most times I walk in after leaving the ship for some reason (whether that be for a mission, to go to Cetus, head off to a relay or the Dojo, you name it), it switches to my Iron Man Volt Prime. This is a bug, I am 90% certain. Maybe the Man In the Wall is tampering with my stuff? It could be some kind of teaser, but I highly doubt it. 

Spoiler

Thank you for reading and noting this bug report! I love you DE! Thank you for making this game a reality and interacting with us so much! I love that you guys listen to our requests, deploy (multiple) hotfixes just to fix small issues like this one, and for being so great at what you do! Most of all, though this game has a few flaws, it is the one game I come back to for so many reasons that it would take a few hours to list them all. The main reason is the community and the amazing people that make it possible. This includes the Devs in all areas of work, chat monitors, founders, players, all of it. 

Biggest thanks I have to give is this; thank you for making it free!

In the above spoiler is just a big thanks to DE.

-Kelsier