The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki

100SadPandas

Question

12 answers to this question

Get mods like continuity, stretch, streamline and flow. Since you dont have offensive powers make sure you have at least one GOD tier weapon in your arsenal.

I put max rush on my loki because gotta go fast, dont regret it, pair it with dual zoren and you can cross tiles in a second.

His greatest strength is speed, he is also one of, if not, the best solo frame.

Dont be caught in the middle of a fight or a cross fire, stay in the sidelines, if you want to jump right in go invisible, remember it grants melee crits until your invisibility runs out.

YOUR SENTINEL WILL NOT CLOAK WHEN YOU USE INVISIBILITY, it can be a problem when facing corpus and grineer. 

Dont put your decoy dead centre in an area, it will die in a second, put it somewhere strategic like around a corner or behind cover.

A good strategy to round up enemies is decoy+radial disarm, they will all flock that decoy and become easy pickings.

Don't teleswitch teammates unless you know it will be beneficial to them, tele switch is a privilege not a right.

Loki has been my main frame since the days of upgrade trees, he is awesome if you know how to use him and is way more fun then any press 4 to win frames.

Maybe not, but numbers and facts are icing and cherries on an already delicious cake!

True! XD

Whoops, there goes the thread. Lets get down to business, then.

Loki is well, a utility Warframe.

Pros:

Loki is the fastest Warframe there is.

Loki can go invisible.

When invisible, Loki's melee damage gets boosted.

You can endlessly troll people with Switch Teleport(Do not abuse!)

He looks awesome with Swindle Helm.

Cons:

He has the lowest base shields and health of all Warframes. A moment of carelessness can decide your fate.

He does not have a press 4 to win skill, or any form of damage dealing skill.

Thats about it. Lol.

Cons:

He has the lowest base shields and health of all Warframes. A moment of carelessness can decide your fate.

He does not have a press 4 to win skill, or any form of damage dealing skill.

Thats about it. Lol.

I thought Vauban had the worst overall stats of all the Warframes, especially since Vauban gains 75 HP for -25% speed and -10 armor.

Edited by ChaoticVice777