Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: More Cross-Faction Encounters

TaikoKhan

During a mission, if one faction invades another, it tends to be, in my experience, that we'll see a bit of cross-over, but the invading faction will take over from where the original faction left off, and the Tenno will battle through the new faction.

I would like to see more cross-fire between the factions, and pockets of both/more during missions.

For example, corpus ship is infested; we find corpus battling the infested while the Tenno try to break through to the artefact - at the same time, a Grineer squad has bordered the ship trying to retrieve it too.

Or, on a grineer mission, we find that the infested has attacked and we find that there are lots of small skirmishes and pitched battles between the grineer and infested as the Tenno try to capture the target. Maybe the corpus come to try to retrieve their captured person of interest held by the grineer, or by the infested.

Point is, it'd be nice to see more interaction between factions and the Tenno caught in the cross-fire.

I think there should be have a new defence map. This map player will face 3 faction at the same time and these facetion can fight each other.

The player will defence artifact in the center and have 3 way come to it, each way are spwan point of 1 faction. So you can fight any enemy you want.

The firepower of the Corpus is ridiculous, they simply rip through Grineer.

and.. i like this color, how can i get it? :D

PS:sorry my bad English.