Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout Toggle

ZeroPhobic

There are people, including myself that want to use different weapons with different Frames. I know a lot of people max a weapon and sell it, but there are also people who keep their weapons and want to use certain ones with certain Frames. A way to do this that will help everyone, the people that want this and the people that don't.

Put a toggle for all three slots, Toggle primary load-out, secondary load-out, and melee load-out. This way if people just want to switch a melee weapon with their Frames they can use that option only. They can switch out only the primary and keep the secondary and melee the same for all their characters. We can also of course, use all three and every Frame has their own weapons without having to go in and switch out everything.

All in good time, DE has stated they are working on it...give them a bit its not on high priority.

They at one point had a weird load-out for colors lock, and I have heard them say they are working on tons of stuff, so I hope it sees the light of day.