Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additions to the dojo.

Grimmjowned

Ok, so first things first, I don't use the forums as often as I'd like to so I have no idea if this topic already exists. But I'd like to give some feedback/input where possible.

What I wanted to ask was is if it would be possible to add the ability to build Arsenals and Foundries as well as Navigation charts into our Dojos. Essentially being able to turn our Dojo into a hub/relay of sorts for members. Whilst The plains and relays offer nice settings for player interactions along with the newer addition of Orbiter visits, I feel that what we could also use is something bigger but more private. Something where clan members can gather together and discuss, communicate, show off, strategise etc instead of the Dojo being little more than a prettied up trade centre with some research segments. Additionally while on the topic, maybe a raid starter as well? (Would be cool to have an Eidolon boss raid of 8 players taking on an even stronger version) 

But that's my initial statement. Something to possibly help make Dojos more lively and feel more worthwhile as I find that once you finish decorating, they seem to feel lackluster.

I've had the same idea, make the dojos a community hub for trading, training, and recruiting for members. I would love to add this into a dojo, mabey even with a hangar and arrival clip like the relays have. The orbiters great but to use the dojo as a Legion of Doom for you and friends would be a great addition to the game. Makes me want a dojo to set up like this. Great idea, Tenno Unite.