Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Uneducated Feedback On Things.

skiie

I like this game and I want it to succeed but I feel as if it needs obvious tweeking which is why I am here complaining like a child. 

I am new and have 1 rank 30 war-frame with a strum thats also rank 30, I am no means a pro or a veteran. I am currently on Varro.

Movement:

I love the movement in this game, but I feel that the walls should be more wall run friendly.(alot of walls have environment such as pipes and other extrusions which give uneven platforms to wall run on) I also feel that there should be a leap up option v.s. automatically  doing a back flip once you reach your height.

I also think it would be cool to have small ques that tell you did something right like a quick "Boost!" when you launch yourself off of something or "boost combo x3" when you connect your jumps. It would also be awesome if they rewarded you exp.

It would also be nice if your cursor would highlight jumpable or runnable walls mid flight while you were leaping, this could be done while the player is holding shift+space bar or some sort of combination of the two to signify that he/she was indeed in some sort of run mode.

It would also be cool to leap off of enemies using the wall run commands alot of people like to speed run past enemies and only do objectives, I know its not always the smartest thing to do but sometimes it's really fun. 

Environment: 

It needs to be more alive and interactive I think it would be nice to be able to pick up the small chests and explosive barrels and throw them at enemies. It would also be cool to reward people by having high to reach places on a given map that would benefit the player such as a big button at the top of a room that needs to be melee'd that would spray the entire room with fire or something or jumping on a button that would fling an enemy to their doom or shooting a weak structure and making it collapse. 

It would also be nice to have different maps, I know its vague to say but I expected more action orientated maps in this game so far. Like a level that requires me to run under and over traps and dodging melee boss attacks. Would it hurt to have a giant crab boss? I want a giant crab boss. 

Gaint Crab boss:

I want one

http://i.imgur.com/aprGdsU.jpg

My thoughts on other things:

They need to remove build times entirely, this draws people away from your game especially after hearing about some stories of people grinding for a really long time. To a new player this is disheartening.

Things to consider:

A personal ship that you can upgrade using plats or items to build it like you do blue prints. 

A giant Central hub were players can meet.

lobster boss?

The giant central hub needs a giant tree that you have to platform your way up to, on top there's a dojo for dueling. After winning the duel you can kick your foe off the tree.

In conclusion this game starts off pretty fun the the appeal doesn't last very long, I know this and many other games are about grinding but I feel there needs to be more activities for players to distract them to make them feel as if its not soo much of a grind. I'd rather keep a player longer playing for free rather than have them dump 20$-30$ then leave in 1-2 months. A community is what keeps a game like this going, I know you guys gotta make money too but it feels like a revolving door atm.