Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapons Toggle

Kelenek

Just a quick question, I'm the only one wishing i could toggle my melee weaons ? Im the kind of guy to just rush and melle and wreck havoc .. and idk, it feels wierd to always have my sword in my back and my secondaries out, but never use them and to just twitch move take my swords for ONE slash then put them back in the sheats even if im gonna take them out in 5secs in the net room...... I Know I could always just Block so they stay in my end, but i dont have infinite Stamina, ell not yet... :-) Just wondering :D

this would be a good idea, you cant hold your melee weapon and you cant see your exp bar for your melee weapon, unlike the primary and secondary weapons. I am currently trying to rank up my "HATE" but I can't keep an eye on my exp progress during a mission, I can check my guns exp progress but not me melee weapon.

If they'd do this, and I sure hope they do, they should really try and make melee weapons play noticably differently from firearms. By which I mean they'd remove the crosshair, zoom out the camera a bit... Giving you greater situational awareness, in exchange for ranged fighting ability. There WOULD be a problem with abilities that require aiming, of course. Loki's decoy, for one.

They could also try some combos. And by combos I mean tapping, holding, and waiting before tapping again... Just... something MORE to the melee. It's not terribly interesting in it's current state.