Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional First Person?

TheFreePotatoe

I think a optional first person mode is nice. It would give the player some perspective.(pun intended). Anyway i just find it somewhat cumbersome keep switching sides on certain covers. And I doubt it would affect the people who like the third person mode. And as a trinity, marking enemies seems a bit difficult as it is now.

I prefer first person due to the more control one has. Third person just fits better, like with wall-running and such. I think it would help the game grow, but honestly it might not do that much and just waste time of developers. I wish though it was optional, it would only help not hurt.  

Edited by dadgoat

I prefer first person due to the more control one has. Third person just fits better, like with wall-running and such. I think it would help the game grow, but honestly it might not do that much. I wish thought it was optional, it would only help not hurt.  

Yep. Dat sums it up really well.

I prefer first person due to the more control one has. Third person just fits better, like with wall-running and such. I think it would help the game grow, but honestly it might not do that much. I wish thought it was optional, it would only help not hurt.  

Ok, that's understandable though I think if mirror's edge could pull it off they can do it here too. Anyway thanks for the reply. It's just something I'd like.