Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Mode - Escape

Ameretat

Maybe development team could adopt the idea of "wall of death" as a some sort of environmental hazard. Spaceship performs a "heat purge" sealing rooms and destroying everything in it? All the possibilities~  :D

Absolutely.  They could implement it a few ways.

The ship destruction, as you mentioned.

Or the Stalker, juiced up and chasing us down.

Or a massive Infected Beast also chasing us down.

Man....I can dream right?  I hope they see this! F**KING RUN! is easily one of my favorite game experiences of all time.

Ive done the same thing too with stalker, man running away with a frost being shot at by corpus while stalker is throwing knives at me was more fun then any event DE has had as of late.

Edit : To add some feedback why not have a headstart timer stating when stalker has located you on the ship to give you a bit of warning as to when he will appear. Or have him lock down the ships escape pods and you have to be rerouted by lotus to another set.

Edited by Ditsydoo

Many good ideas, but for starters i'd like to see at least a simple map in which you only need to get to exit point. Monster that chases you sounds like something that might be quite a bit of work to program, so at least a simple implementation.

This game has awesome parkour mechanics, so a map where a group of Tennos would rush to the finish line would be nice :)

Many good ideas, but for starters i'd like to see at least a simple map in which you only need to get to exit point. Monster that chases you sounds like something that might be quite a bit of work to program, so at least a simple implementation.

This game has awesome parkour mechanics, so a map where a group of Tennos would rush to the finish line would be nice :)

Obstacle course in the dojo.

Obstacle course in the dojo.

Isn't that course just one room that never changes?

I'd rather have parkour mixed in in all maps, it could be just another map in any tileset with a goal that is like a finish line. THEN we can add details like prison escape, escaping stalker and so on. I do hope developers will add such things to all kinds of missions eventually.

in any case. we'll see what their idea of survival is is in live stream :P nothing but good ideas here. i really hope a de has taken notice.

edit: 49 upvotes lul. need more publicity!

Edited by Fardale

+1 for this too, but hoping they nerf the aimbot. Having to escape from a ship full of Grineer is no fun when they can rain bullets at you from half a room away.

QFT:  Hitscan weapons make dodging rather pointless.

Other than that this a great idea.

Also.....the great debate of rushing missions vs grazing them would finally be over.

QFT:  Hitscan weapons make dodging rather pointless.

Other than that this a great idea.

Also.....the great debate of rushing missions vs grazing them would finally be over.

Funny you mention that about Hitscan.  I suggested changing Grineer off of hitscan (because it's lame) and got flamed.  People think so one dimensional...

Take a look;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94101-change-grineer-from-hitscan-to-true-ballistics/page-2

i would like if there would be something like that,
lotus: you must leave stalker coming, if you not you will be sold for trophy for corpus
so lights would start to turn off, you are running, stalker shadows jumps around you everywhere, and you get electrified so your teamates needs to help you, and if they not second stalker come, but your team gets punished for that more stalker comes for them, or they just see in from time to time stalker skullking for them, and if they get downd stalker finish them 

i like the idea of F3AR....Tenno need to destroy the navigation systems of the ship....then the ship enters autodestroy so Tenno need to escape, and in our backs the ship is sealing and/or exploding....no stalker on my idea but sure adrenaline :D

i like the idea of F3AR....Tenno need to destroy the navigation systems of the ship....then the ship enters autodestroy so Tenno need to escape, and in our backs the ship is sealing and/or exploding....no stalker on my idea but sure adrenaline :D

That's a great idea actually.  So you're running from the fire and explosions of a ship that's been set to critical by the Tenno.  We've seen it in so many action movies (and Star Wars!).

No reason it wouldn't work here.  I'd probably pay it all day, every day just like I did in F3AR.