Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Crashes Are Breaking The Game Completely, Makes Me Want To Rip Someones Head Off.

Aure7

I guess it's about time to make my own rant thread. I'm sorry, I love and incredibly hate this game at the same time now.

Since the very first days crashes haunted me, some of them got fixed, some of them I managed to stop a little somehow, but in the end no matter how much shiny stuff they add, the most gamebreaking and frustrating issue is instability of the game. When paired with the fact that you loose all of your progress and items it makes we want to never pay money again for them. I feel very bad writing this, so many people at DE are loving their job and doing good stuff, but programmers better get their S#&$ together or hire new ones because these issues alone are turning this awesome product into a peace of unplayable crap. No new weapon or frame can fix the game.

OR save our progress and let us redo the alert IN A CASE of unexpected shutdown. Seriously that pluto mobile def alert was the most challenging and exciting alert for me, and we very barely made it to the artifact part, until AS USUAL FOR ME I CRASHED.

btw it was WAR-75604 second time in past days, not that this single one matters.

Edited by Aure7

I feel you mate.

Are you using an Nvidia graphics card by any chance?

I get a CTD and then a Windows notification "Display driver stopped working and was restarted".

It seems every time I'm almost done with a long mission, especially when running solo, this happens. It's so frustrating.

Mine is usually WAR-75603 although sometimes I don't get the crash reporter and sometimes I even have to hard restart my PC as the game just freezes with intermittent sound.

I feel you mate.

Are you using an Nvidia graphics card by any chance?

I get a CTD and then a Windows notification "Display driver stopped working and was restarted".

It seems every time I'm almost done with a long mission, especially when running solo, this happens. It's so frustrating.

Mine is usually WAR-75603 although sometimes I don't get the crash reporter and sometimes I even have to hard restart my PC as the game just freezes with intermittent sound.

Yeah completely same, except that sometimes I don't even get to see the crash report window because the game is in a "not responding" state and won't close. I am not even talking about PhysX effects that I loved but can't use because of additional crashes.

I couldn't agree more about not wanting to pay another cent to support a broken product.  I CTD so much I'm afraid to do defense past the 5 wave checkpoint.  Since update 9, they have only gotten worse for me.  

I have run every conceivable test and my system passed with flying colors (because it's awesome and only 5 months old).  And the wealth of reports about various crashes for indeterminate reasons backs up the assertion that someone isn't testing the product as they should be.

There's plenty of money flowing in.  Pay some more programmers or some QA people for god's sake, before your fans start leaving.