Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Training Hall

JerichoFayne

A good morning to every one on the forums.  I'm a new player, and I'm overall finding the Warframe experience fun.  I have a small suggestion that I feel would be helpful for newer players.

PROBLEM:  There are alot of players who find the Mastery Tests to be frustrating & disappointing.

REASONS:  It really boils down to 2 issues - lack of understanding about the test itself, leading to unintentional errors, or lack of training to sharpen the skills required to pass the test.

PROPOSED SOLUTIONS:  

1)  Before you are offered a test, receive a notification which test you are about to take, so you have an opportunity to rework equipment & prepare for the correct test.

2)  If you fail the test, you should receive a message that you can continue to earn points to your next rank during the 24 hour waiting period.  That will reduce the amount of rage-quitting resulting from failed tests.

3) Create a Training Hall in which you can play in an environment similar to the Mastery Test, in which you can practice the skills you need in order to pass the tests.  The training hall is not compulsory, but available to those players who want it.  This also has the added bonus of allowing you to try out an equipment load-out before you go into a test.