The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gimme Some Advice, Cause I'm Desperate

SwordAxeMace

Question

So here goes: I'm coming up on my 1000th completed mission and there's a single mod that continues to elude me.

Now this mod definitely lives up to the rare name (at least for me) and you guessed it, it's http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Chamber'>Split Chamber.

Since I've heard of this elusive mod I've been farming for it endlessly. I rarely play anything else other than defense missions(Grineer, Corpus)

Now why do I want this mod so badly? Because I'm sick and tired of using my super beefed up Hek, I wan't to beef up some rifles for a change, like my Ogris (and before you say "one doesn't need split chamber etc." there's only so much damage my Boltor and Latron can do without it)

I also believe that out of all 3 multishot mods, this one has a far lower drop chance, why? Because after I got my 1st Hell's Chamber, the only mods I used to fuse my Hell's chamber up, were more Hell's Chambers

So basically I'm out of ideas when it comes to finding this mod and would like some advice.

I'll probably follow it no matter how silly it sounds

Alright guys, I have an announcement to... well announce. After running T2 raid like 6 times in a row...

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

Yes, I have finally acquired Split Chamber just shy of 1000 completed missions. And when I look at the 600 or so Defense missions I've done and about 60 void missions, I'd say run T2 raid missions if you're looking for Split Chamber.

Thank you guys for suggesting void runs, I always dismissed them for mod farming because I got nothing but now I'm a firm believer

Took my advice i see :D

Feelin' sorry for you, now I maxxed a second SplitChamber with spare SplitChambers only.

Where do I get the truckloads of them? Eris > Cyath all the way.

Requires fast killing, good teammates. No leechers, no PUG, going for the fulls :)

add me for the fun of it