The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

+Stun%?

Brimir

Question

Just me or is this stat utterly useless? Currently we have two types of weapons:

1. Weapons that stagger 100%. This includes the Bolt-family of firearms and melee weapons such as the Kogake (though only vs Grineer).

2. Weapons that never stagger. This includes most firearms and the high-damage melee weapons such as Fang.

Increasing Stun on either type seems pointless.

7 answers to this question

The stun mechanic has nothing to do with staggering. It's an own mechanic. The mod gives your hits a certain chance to stun. The chance is the same as stated on the mod and multiple mods are addative I guess, But that would require some testing.

A stunning hit lets the target stand still, doing nothing for about 3 seconds.

Edited by Denvert

The stun mechanic has nothing to do with staggering. It's an own mechanic. The mod gives your hits a certain chance to stun. The chance is the same as stated on the mod and multiple mods are addative I guess, But that would require some testing.

A stunning hit lets the target stand still, doing nothing for about 3 seconds.

I've literally never ever seen that happen.

Are you sure?

yeah, I once wanted to find out, what stun does. So I got a pistol with a lv3 stopping power, so 10% stun chance. I shot single shots to clearly see when it is applied and what effect it has, as well as how long it lasts. And that's what came out. The enemies just stop doing anything. They don't turn or something and as soon as the stun is over, they turn to you and maybe shoot you again. And that's how I figured it out, mainly by the enemies turning to you.