Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a few suggestions on features...

PhoenixOfTheLost

Since this is an idea that stemmed off of that rare instant where thoughts and memories rush through my head like atoms in a fusion collider, I feel like I need to say I think these would be some nice additions to the game that help those who get bored of doing the regular missions, have everything or hate the current conclave and don't want a huge debuff while playing against friends in PvP. One or two may even help Rebecca or Megan or whoever makes these contests that go on every-so-often with possible ideas for future contests (because I feel it can help give a "breath of fresh air" so to speak!)

As for ideas, here we go...

First idea has to do with a little bit of creativity and will help not only the Tenno who only get on for a few daily things, find the game has grown a little old or want to express a little creativity in a way that isn't the Dojo or orbiter (since the orbiter has decorations that cost platnum and are just decorative items with little purpose to a person who likes things that do more than just look nice such myself) and this involves something like the Simulacrum...

So I rarely ever go into the Simulacrum unless it's with another person to fool around, shoot each other (or in my case end up a punching bag and/or a statue for viewing pleasure >_>) and took what was the closest thing to a true sandbox and mashed the idea up with those Dojo decoration contests, orbiter decoration stuff and even a clan I used to be a member of that had a dual room thing with platforms in it for some odd reason. Not to mention how much a place like The Simulacrum can be expanded upon and be made into a fun place for people to just mess around on the game after the sorties and daily grind that the players still playing the game go through every day.

Imagine having the power to build an area style map with whatever you like, the only limit being your creativity! (and the borders) You can have something that looks like it's floating out in the middle of nothing, platforms, asteroids, ziplines and more where you can just go against your friends with PvE mods, full power builds with no limitations, all abilities work as if it was normal PvE and everyone was an enemy? You can have fun with Harrow or Gara or Atlas by Freezing your friends and you can use abilities that normally can't be used in Conclave and do pretty much nothing. You can have a battle of instant kill weapons on a map that takes advantage of finding a tactical hiding spot and using it to your advantage so you don't get killed off the bat, a game where abilities kill everything in one shot but you sneak around corners to get your friends in your line of sight first, an all out brawl of killing everything and everyone in a Gladiatorial Area style map! The only Frame that remains useless would be poor little Trinity (there, there, Trinity. It's ok! You're still a sweetheart!)

Then there is the contest ideas of who can make the most amazing map for PvP or a map that is meant for an artistic standpoint, like you just stepped foot into a painting in an art gallery! 

I know this isn't what Warframe is about and a level creator may not be made for Warframe, but I would be happy no matter what as long as it is taken into consideration!

Second idea stems from the lack of fun I have in Conclave as well as the views of a few PS4 players that I spend time around and actually go into The Simulacrum with to PvP. Despite the lack of fun and the occasional minute or two of Statue Time (a time that I honestly don't mind) I honestly quite enjoy watching others Duke it out with OP builds that kill everything or broken builds that do so much damage or are so powerful nothing can begin to compare and listening to the have fun and enjoy themselves while they get to do whatever they like! It's nice to see others happy and laughing and messing around since I have a hard time finding that kind of fun myself and it just warms my heart to see happiness in others. And it's oddly soothing too. I want to do something for them and suggest a separate conclave with PvP like friendly fire in The Simulacrum. You have access to PvE mods and setups, weapons and more but you can have things like teams so you can do a 2v2 deathmatch but the Conclave effects aren't there and you can go all out! It's much more fun than having no damage, only a few useable frames and all of that. And maybe little Trinity will be able to play with the big boys like Frost and Chroma and Oberon! And she won't be completely useless like in Simulacrum PvP!

This is another idea that I would more than happy with if it was at least considered! And is the one I can not beg for enough since I want to do something nice for these people!

Third idea is more of a slice of life idea and is about having access to The Simulacrum strait from your Orbiter! Maybe even have it as a full expansion that Cephelon Symaris granted Ordis as a gift! His very own little Simulacrum or Simulation for Ordis who then decides to let you, The Operator, use to expand the Orbiter and grant the "sandbox creative mode" aspect! A nice change might be making some enemies that couldn't be spawned previously be spawnable such as specters or you can change how specters act, you can make specters specifically for your personal Simulated little "world" out of previous specter loadouts, frames and weapons you have maxed out on your account, choose if the specter is docile and harmless, friendly, not-so-friendly or if they use only abilities or only shoot guns while you can edit stats for each specter and also mix and match abilities, apply cosmetics and more! These are Ordis-Simulation exclusive so you can't bring them on missions or into Symaris' Simulacrum. You can add a few moddifires like infinite duration which the host can deactivate or manually cancel  the effects off on certain players or specters. Say you end up in my position, Turned to stone by Atlas for the 50th time and you want to move about again without turning off infinite duration. You (or whoever the host is) can push a button and you can move again without having to turn off infinite duration and wait for the base duration to finish! It's practically a way to cater to those who have everything and need something to do or people like me and those PS4 players I was talking about who get bored of the main game and want to sandbox things here and there! Fashion Frame will still be the True Endgame but this may be a close contender!

Those three ideas above are those ideas I feel will expand the game a bit and keep players coming back, grinding, leveling, doing daily stuff and then they go back into the Ordis Simulation (which I guess you can nickname the OS) to work on that map or have fun with sniper battles at obsurd ranges! You might get a massive drop in Conclave players but it's not that fun to begin with. It's not like the only players you get in Conclave are people who want the armor, people who just started or the small group that likes Conclave. I honestly don't think it's a huge issue. I must ask that you don't charge Platnum for access to these things you can build with in the OS since anyone who wants to do the whole sandbox PvP thing would still go to the normal Symaris Simulacrum because they don't have to get Platnum to be creative and make an interesting setup for stuff. And yes, I am aware of trade chat and the Bazaar, but that's a hassle for things like this and will hurt it's initial release quite badly.

If I were to make a fourth, it would be similar to a regular level editor like Doom or something, picking a tileset and putting things together which will make for a fresh experience and allow Rebecca and Megan to have more things to do on Prime Time like playing the weekly highest rated level or whatever.

I understand that Warframe has this formula but what would breaking a formula just a little bit to make the game grow a little bigger as time went on and the community can have a much bigger part in the game's future. I can see Content Creators like Mogamo and...the guy who starts with a T... likes green and Tennogen and censors everything with CLEM (I can't make things slanted, sorry) making videos on it with the big thing you hear them saying being "I'm having an absolute BLAST with the OS" and "The New Conclave style makes for some dumb-fun and trolling moments with your friends" and I feel these ideas will be more than welcomed to those who just want to play with friends but hate Conclave as it it currently.

And additionally, anything that sounds negative in this post I beg you not to touch as it would take away a lot of charm from the game. And if you do end up bringing these ideas up on a Devstream or something, do give me a shout-out so those people I play with on PS4 know I did this for them, please? I'm fully fine with risking getting my ideas shut down live in front of an audience...