Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts - Timing

Flynns

I'd just like to start with a thank you to Digital Extremes for this game and their ongoing efforts to perfect and add to it. Never seen a beta quite like it and I'm thoroughly impressed.

My only concern is this, these alerts are somewhat problematic. With so many things now available to be picked in their random generation, getting the thing you want can be a big problem, specially if your human and need to sleep/work. For instance last night at 5.34am GMT an alert for Forma popped up. This is a ridiculous time as those who need sleep in Europe would never get it and those who work either in Europe or America would never have a chance in getting it. And this is certainly not the first nor the last to happen.

So with this, I would propose a system that would either:

Bolster the number of alerts, and those really necessary things, during a suitable time for both EDT and GMT.

Add in shifts of them. That being for both GMT and EDT, from 5pm to 10pm, there is an increased amount of alerts (either doubled or maybe even tripled)

Or a different shift could be that 12pm to 12am has their specific alerts, then they are repeated in the same order 12am to 12pm.

What do you guys think?

Well, people all around the world play this game so you can't just cater to a couple of time zones. Alerts are supposed to be missed by people, otherwise they wouldn't have a timer. Just because you want Forma doesn't mean you should have all the Forma alerts that pop up, if you miss it just deal with it; the system is fine.

I think the same as Rhorge. of course its frustating missing the things you want, but ,for myself, i really like that feeling; snap I missed that thing and i really wanted to have it. It's like I kinda want to play after that feeling and I just farm it in the void or on a boss until I have it, or until my phone alerts me, that this item just popped up :3