Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On the Unvaulted relics in bounties

Chimiasai

Nah, i'm not gonna rant on the relics being linked to the plains of Eidolon because PoE is bugged.

In fact, the plains are quite fun to play in and i usually goes in when i'm not busy farming my daily focus/playing others games. The area is vast enough, i enjoy moving between the differents camps or the differents objectives by using my Tenno or the archwing. There's some flaws which remains since the launch of PoE (A atroucious launch) but now, i can freely enjoy the plains and the farm of Lens to improve my focus farming or the Cetus wisps (Running around the lake is a boring activity, no one like it... Especially when you're finally crafting those arcanes)

But... In regard with the recents changes on loot tables in Eidolon plains AND the unvaulting... Uh... I'm asking myself if the devs though about the amount of players who want to farm the relics efficiently and separated them from peoples who want to do the bouties without worrying about the host who will suddenly quit the party because the last part of the bouties has 0% drop?

Sooo... Here's a suggestion:

Why not put relics on a special bounty (Like the plague star event or the ghouls events) but, that bounty just run indefinitely:

Konzu is suddenly talking about differents exacavated relics by the grineers which should'nt be found in the plains and ask you to retrieve them, those relics which are solely presents during an unvaulting. But unlike the normal bounties, that retrieving has a cycle of three steps which repeat indefinitely:

-Peoples retrieve some datas from a defense where Lotus is hacking one console in one of the campement. But during the hacking, there's also three antenna which will be targeted by grineers, their loss affect the table of the next two step: 

-If you lost the three antenna, the next steps will only give you Lith relics. 

-If one antenna is still alive, the loottables contain Meso relics.

-If two antenna are maintained, it's the neo turn.

-And if the three antenna + the console are protected, the tables contain Neo relics.

The next two steps are simples missions like capture/defense but... The more you're cycling the bounties, thougher are the ennemies. Also, when you're protecting one antenna or more, the ennemies will scale up to stick with the type of relics you choose and will stay on the same level. If you manage to protect three antenna then you choose to protect none, the level of ennemis will not drop and the bounties will stay as difficult. 

The purpose is to keep the unvaulted relics but also improve the efficiency of farming the relics without punishing low Mastery players or punishing regulars players in the plains.