The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room Order

Decebalvs

Question

Hi,

As the title says, in what order do you recommend building the rooms?

I started with the Oracle and i was thinking to destroy it tomorrow when its ready and build the Reactor and THEN the Oracle.

So, back again.

in what order do you recommend building the rooms?

Thank you.

PS: it's just me in the clan, i don't plan to invite people, just me fooling around so to give you an idea for what im going, i guess i dont need big halls and stuff.

2 answers to this question

Well since it's just you keep the oracle. You still have another door. I recommend building a cross connector and then a reactor. Once that's done just build more connectors so you have enough room for the research. Keep in mind the size requirement for these nodes and keep an eye on your capacity and energy limits. If you need to build something big i.e. a hall then I suggest making an elevator.

Well since it's just you keep the oracle. You still have another door. I recommend building a cross connector and then a reactor. Once that's done just build more connectors so you have enough room for the research. Keep in mind the size requirement for these nodes and keep an eye on your capacity and energy limits. If you need to build something big i.e. a hall then I suggest making an elevator.

Ok, thanks, i wanted to destroy the oracle and build the reactor so that i have the reactor separately and the oracle and labs together,i  know it doesnt really matter i just wanted to keep thing sorta organized.

So for now i was thinking: destroy the oracle, build a the reactor in one room, then a cross connector in the other room left, then the oracle, then the labs and so on, im mostly interested in the flamethrower but no rush.

EDIT: why the white background on my comment?

Edited by Costi90RO