Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Longstanding Fissure Feedback

Valthryn

Don't know about any of you, but I'm the type of player that likes to decide exactly what I want to do and then go do it. I tend to like endless missions like survival and interception, as I find that they suit my gameplay desires the best, but these two things come into conflict, and have since summer 2016, when I want to farm for primes. Often, I simply can't get the mission type that I want. Every time I was online and able to play yesterday, I wanted to farm primes in a survival mission, but there was never one available. There might have been one available at some point, but as these missions are on timers and get replaced frequently, I never encountered a single survival fissure mission, despite that being the only thing I wanted to play. As a result, I never farmed for primes. I went and did something non-warframe-related.

Small suggestion, but does anyone else thing it would be reasonable to guarantee at least 1 of each major mission type (exterminate, spy, mobile defense, survival, defense, interception, excavation) so that people can play what they want when they want instead of hoping to get a good mission type?

Edited by Valthryn