Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids.

TheXraptor

How many people, though, are actually willing to spend that much money to get all their clan tech weapons constructed, though?

I understand their wish for players to buy platinum and spend it on in-game items, but the rate is exorbitant -- 30p for 500 plastids? That's not even half of the requirements for ONE weapon. Some weapons take 7 of those crafted materials; that's 2,500 Plastids alone, just for that. That's 150p if you buy the plastids. Add in the waiting time, the 6,000 of whatever resource it is (Salvage, Ferrite, etc)... pretty soon you end up with ridiculous costs for a single weapon (they are more difficult to get than a Warframe).

All because of the ridiculousness of trying to get 2,500 Plastids.

If you raise the bar too high, and make the game too grindy, players will just simply quit instead of dumping $$$ into it. This costs DE in the long run when players would rather say "screw it" rather than support the game with their platinum purchases. When I use platinum, I want it to be worth it. I don't feel that it is worth it when I'm spending 2x the cost of a Warframe on a single weapon.

100% agreed.  +1

Then you are obviously doing something completely wrong. I usually get 100+ (sometimes less, RNG)

Equip thief's wit and open EVERY container/locker you find. Enemies don't tend to drop much resources.

You are lying again. Run your desdemona three times and show the results. I will be very surprised is all of them will be more than 50.

And do not teach me how to farm, about EVERY crate with using thief's wit. Do you think you're the one to use it? I've even used master thief to increase my lootable object. No way. So your the only lucky run, for unknown reason SUDDENLY been become "a usual run" doesn't create a tendency.