Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE host and gate issues

El_Lokiet

I have to agree with those whom complain about the PoE's entry through the gate load screen. There are times I am left waiting for upward of 5 minutes, both unable to leave the group, or join another, trapped either outside or inside Cetus. This has led players to crashing the game to reload it, faster than what the load times are becoming for PoE, and with DE forcing us to use the bounty system on PoE for the new relics, you are overburdening the already broken system. That said, I can see the value in saying that the new or unlocked relics come from earth, and then later become proliferated to the other missions, it makes sense that Earth, the heart of the Orokin empire would be where the majority of these Relics are located. You just need to fix the distribution system, the PoE gameplay. Perhaps instead of using the gate (especially for exiting) during a bounty mission, you join the mission like any other, and appear outside Cetus. Ending the mission could be like ending any other mission, with that load screen, until you fix whatever is wrong with the loading program in Cetus.