Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basic Real Life Firearms Not In Warframe

ChaosBloodterfly

I thought I'd make a list of some firearms we haven't seen in Warframe yet. These are simple, well known concepts, that we'll probably eventually see. But in the mean time, this should be a good reference.

There maybe overlap with previous posts, but I see mostly out-there-videogame-weapons (eg bola shotgun or some other fancy thing).

-Double barrel rifle. Could be a shotgun, both exist in real life. Mechanic: 2 round clip

-Lever action rifle. Purely aesthetic, like the Vasto revolver. Still cool.

-Tube clip shotgun. Mechanic: gun that you reload one bullet at a time. Not sure how DE's reload system works, but I hope it's implementable.

-Bolt action single-round rifle. Mechanic: One round clip.

-Derringer pistol. Mechanic: 2/4 round clip.

-Flare gun pistol. This one is a little "video gamey". Pistol sized 1-round rocket launcher. See TF2.

Not gonna go into melee weapons, as that would be very long, and should be its own post.

Edited by ChaosBloodterfly

Yeah, just remember what happened to the Snipeatron. Be careful.

Don't see how that really relates. DE's problem with that was because they made it Corpus, when it should've been Teeno or Grineer.

Plus, we got the Vasto. Don't like its stats (Despair/Acrid OP :X), but that's a different story. It's a kick &#! space revolver.

That's a lot of mention of "clips" for a list of weapons that don't use clips.

I mean the semi-colloquial game mechanic term that means "number of rounds fire-able before reload". Warframe has named that statistic "clip size". So don't be pedantic about semantics (lol, that rhymes).