The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has The "discount" For Colour Bundles Changed?

magicalNine

Question

Pretty quick question:

Does the price of the colour bundles depend on how many colour palettes of this bundle you already own?

I am asking this because the issue that it discourages players in general from buying single colour palettes as well as discourages players who already own a single pack of the bundle to buy this particular pack was brought up on this forums a long time ago (feels like ages...) and Rebecca replied to this saying she'd be forwarding the problem (not exactly sure about her words, but something similar).

So: has anything changed or do I still have to pay 169 plat for the Colour Pack Beta if I already bought Smoke and Infested Colours?

2 answers to this question

As of now, it hasn't changed. I own both Smoke and Infested as well, and the pack shows up as 169 for me, too.

Thank you.

Sadly it is how I suspected.

Question is if we should come to the conclusion that they are not interested at all in this issue (since it was apparently mentioned to the devs some time ago...). Hm, maybe I'll make another thread in the feedback forum - or a mod moves this one if one happens to read this? This is really bugging me and neither the players nor DE profit from the current situation.